Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Walter, The Best Crazy Wizard

When I grow up I think I'd make a great insane sorcerer. I've always enjoyed conjuring purple monkeys.One of my favorite things to do is blowing up random things with my ultra magical  powers. I even have some experience at burning my head off. I'm really enjoy conjuring, transfiguring things,and eating elephant brains.Therefore, I will be the best crazy wizard that ever was!

Conjuring has always come naturally to me. There was that time when I brought a toaster out of thin air. I'm always like putting extra arms on myself. Whenever I conjure, I am a fork in a microwave.Being able to conjure is the first step along the to becoming a crazy sorcerer.

Transfiguring stuff is another thing I really enjoy. It's so exciting to change Tristan into a monkey. When I'm changing matter I feel like  a prisoner free again. I am to recreating mass, what a lemming is to a cliff. Being able to transfigure for the rest of my life would be crazy.

Eating elephant brains takes a special talent. I gained a lot of experience at the circus. I learned a lot about the styles of cooking them in Egypt. For example, you boil the brains in water and 10 pounds of hot curry for ten minutes. The time I spent in Egypt is sure to give me an advantage when it comes to becoming a clinically insane divinity.


The three most important ingredients required in order to be come a successful crazy wizard  are bringing stuff out of thin air, recreating matter, and digesting elephant brains, and I've got them all! I want to bring down mountains. I'm never so happy as when I'm in the midst of my brethren. It's like Alsworch said," Noglamy." When I eat unicorn brains, I'm alive, and that's why I'll be the best crazy unstable magician there ever was!


Image from:  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/stan-the-wizard-and-the-magic-mushrooms-ii-j-w-baker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment